On this page:
- Abu Talib was an African American blues and jazz guitarist, singer, and harmonica player.
- also known as Fred Leroy Robinson; Freddy Robinson; Robinson, Freddie; Freddie Robinson
- born on (76 years ago) in Memphis
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Islam
- profession: Singer, guitarist
- member of musical group John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers (Guitar)
- died on (6 years ago) in Lancaster of cancer
- genres: Rhythm and blues, Jazz
- albums: "Bluesology", "The Coming Atlantis", "The Buzzard / The Hawk", "The Oogum Boogum Song / Black Fox", "Off the Cuff", "The Real Thing at Last"
- Abu Talib is a film director, film writer.
- Abu Talib was the child of Mohammed Khodabanda.
Abu Talib a.k.a. Abu-Talib is a fictional character from the 1997 Mohammad, Messenger of God film.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abu Talib
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Malaysia's Political Economy (1999)
Politics, Patronage and Profits by Edmund Terence Gomez, Jomo Kwame Sundaram
Haniff is currently a director of the major gaming entities Genting Bhd and Resorts World Bhd, controlled by Lim Goh Tong, while Abu Talib is a director of Tan Chin Nam's construction and property development concern Tan & Tan Bhd, and ...
by Ludwig W. Adamec
ABU TALIB (d. 619).
by Cyril Glassé
ABU TALIB (which the QarmatTs had done in any case), and finally, executing QarmatTs themselves. The latter was the point to which they objected. Abu Tahir allowed this to go on for a short time, but finally had the Persian killed drawing the ...
by Project Gutenberg
ALI, in full, 'ALI BEN ABU TALIB (c. 600661), the fourth of the caliphs or successors of Mahomet, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abu Talib
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abu Talib to find many related words and phrases!