On this page:
Who is Abu Tammam?
Abu Tammam was an Abbasid era Arab poet and Muslim convert born to Christian parents.
- also known as حبيب بن أوس بن الحارث الطائي, أبو تمَّام الطائي, أبو همام الطائي, 阿布·塔马姆
- born in (1211 years ago) in Syria
- ethnicity: Arabs
- nationality: Abbasid Caliphate
- profession: Writer, poet
- died in (1171 years ago) in Mosul
- read more about Abu Tammam (poet)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abu Tammam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
' " Abu Tammam means to say (in the verse before 450 1BN KHALLIKAN'S.
Oriental Translation Fund (1843)
' “ Abu Tammam means to say (in the verse before ( i530 IBN KHALLIKAN'S.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abu Tammam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abu Tammam for some fun with words!