Abu Tammam (poet)
On this page:
Who is Abu Tammam?
Abu Tammam was an Abbasid era Arab poet and Muslim convert born to Christian parents.
- also known as حبيب بن أوس بن الحارث الطائي, أبو تمَّام الطائي, أبو همام الطائي, 阿布·塔马姆
- born in (1210 years ago) in Syria
- ethnicity: Arabs
- nationality: Abbasid Caliphate
- religion: Islam
- profession: Writer, poet
- died in (1170 years ago) in Mosul
- written works: "Fuhul Alshu'araa", "Hamasah", "Mukhtar Ash'aar Alqabail"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abu Tammam (poet)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abu Tammam for some fun with words!