On this page:
- "Abysses" est le 14ᵉ album du groupe breton Tri Yann, sorti le 15 octobre 2007 chez Coop Breizh. C'est la suite de l'album Marines sorti en 2003. Marines parlait du dessus des mers et des marins, Abysses est plus mystérieux et parle des fonds sous-marins. Tri Yann a écrit et composé toutes les paroles et musiques de l'album ; toutefois, une partie de la mélodie de la solette et le limandin est extrêmement proche de la musique de il ballo di Mantova, une chanson populaire italienne du XVIᵉ siècle.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Abysses" is a musical album of Scylla.
- released on
- "Abysses" is a composition.
- music by Fursy Teyssier
- "abysses" is a composition.
- music by Helena Tulve
Abysses is a canonical version, musical recording.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abysses
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An International Work of Reference by John Huston Finley, William Peterson
Living sea lilies were formerly supposed to be few in number; but explorations in the deep sea, especially the great ocean abysses, have shown that they exist in large numbers—some 400 species, distributed among 12 genera, having been ...
The Nightmare Dictionary (2013)
Discover What Causes Nightmares and What Your Bad Dreams Mean by Adams Media
abysses—is one that is keenly chiseled into our collective consciousness. These notions all relate back to the fear of falling into a dangerous unknown or a depth of emptiness. In a totally different sense, an abyss may represent fertility (the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abysses
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Abysses
Photo credit: Marchangelo
Quotes about Abysses
Sit down before fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every conceived notion, follow humbly wherever and whatever abysses nature leads, or you will learn nothing. (Thomas Huxley)
more quotes about abysses...
Scrabble value of A1B3Y4S1S1E1S1
The value of this 7-letter word is 12 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abysses for some fun with words!