On this page:
Definition of the noun Abyssianira
What does Abyssianira mean as a name of something?
Abyssianira is a genus of Paramunnidae, described by Menzies in 1956.
- synonym: genus Abyssianira
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Isopoda
- family: Paramunnidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Abyssianira
Phrases starting with the word Abyssianira:
- Abyssianira Lingula
- Abyssianira Acutiloba
- Abyssianira bathyalis
- Abyssianira dentifrons
- Abyssianira tasmaniensis
- Abyssianira argentenensis
Phrase ending with the word Abyssianira:
Other phrases containing the word Abyssianira:
- Species Abyssianira Acutiloba
- species Abyssianira bathyalis
- species Abyssianira dentifrons
- species Abyssianira tasmaniensis
- species Abyssianira argentenensis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abyssianira
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1B3Y4S1S1I1A1N1I1R1A1
The value of this 11-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abyssianira to find many related words and phrases!