Aca is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
On this page:
Aca a.k.a. Acapulco International Airport, officially General Juan N. Álvarez International Airport, is the main airport of Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico, located 26 km from the city.
- also known as General Juan N. Alvarez International Airport, General Juan N. Álvarez Airport
- part of Mexico
Who is Aca?
Aca a.k.a. Aleksandar Gavric was an actor.
- read more about Aleksandar Gavric (actor)
- Aca is a fictional character from the 2012 film Death of a Man in the Balkans.
- Aca is a fictional character from The Box.
- Aca is a fictional character from the film An Early Frost.
- Aca is a fictional character from the 2000 film War Live.
- ACA a.k.a. A Current Affair is an Australian current affairs program airing weeknights at 7pm on the Nine Network.
- read more about A Current Affair
- ACA a.k.a. Acrodermatitis chronica atrophicans is a skin rash indicative of the third or late stage of European Lyme borreliosis.
- read more about Acrodermatitis chronica atrophicans
- Aca a.k.a. Achawa language: Achagua is a language spoken in the Meta Department of Colombia, similar to Piapoco. It is estimated that 250 individuals speak the language, many of whom also speak Piapoco or Spanish.
- also known as Achagua Language, Ajagua, Xagua, Achagua
- Aca is a file format.
- ACA is an icao airline designator.
- ACA a.k.a. The Association for Communication and Advertising is the official, representative body for the Communications and Advertising profession in South Africa.
- read more about Association for Communication and Advertising
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aca
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mark A. Stebnicki, PhD, LPC, CRC, CCM
ACA is an accreditation body that accredits professional counselors as well as counselor training programs. b. ACA is a national counselor licensing board that oversees regulatory boards for all professional counselors. c. ACA is considered a ...
16th Americas Conference on Information Systems, AMCIS 2010, SIGeBIZ track, Lima, Peru, August 12-15, 2010, Selected Papers by Matthew L Nelson, Michael J. Shaw, Troy J. Strader
ACA is an advancement of the classical full profile CA, because it incorporates the advantages of letting respondents evaluate...
The second assumption of the ACA is that preferences for the incentives given vary by those interviewed.
Handbook of Minority Aging (2013)
by Keith Whitfield, PhD, Tamara Baker, PhD
ACA is an opportunity to measure change about older minority adults' lived experience with health care. Does the...
by John I. Allen, Mark DeLegge
The ACA is an imposing piece oflegislation which,on its1083 pages, prescribes sweepingchanges to theUnitedStates health care system to be implementedover several years. In general terms, the goals are to reform the insurance system, ...
by John D. Alderete
Affix-controlled processes generally affect the base of a morphological process, because ACA is a special type of morpho-phonological operation, and such operations generally affect the base. Furthermore, the locality effects observed in ACA ...
by Clint Dawson, Margot Gerritsen
Several heuristic strategies have been proposed to reduce the complexity of the ACA algorithm. A more computationally efficient way is the partially pivoted ACA algorithm 6. The key ingredient behind partially pivoted ACA is that it needs only ...
by Kenneth J. Arrow, A. Sen, Kotaro Suzumura
With single-valuedness, as they show, if the agenda domain is closed under intersections, ACA is a necessary and sufficient condition for a choice correspondence to be rationalized by a binary relation (which need not be an ordering) on A.
were dissolved into ice-cold DMEM supplemented with 10% CCS to make a 2x fibrinogen solution, s- ACA is an inhibitor of plasmin, that prevents the degradation of the fibrin matrix. Two million SMCs per ml and 2U/ml bovine thrombin (Sigma ...
by American Counseling Association
Major Foci and Initiatives ACA provides leadership to the counseling ield through a number of efforts. Key services and programs include the following: • Publications and research. ACA publishes a variety of journals, books, monographs, ...
Encyclopedia of Counseling (2008)
by Frederick T. Leong
A separate board governs CACREP; however, there is a strong affiliation among ACA, CACREP, and NBCC in order to maintain consistent training and certification standards that meet appropriate levels of rigor. NNaattiioonnaall BBooaarrdd ...
by Teresa L. Thompson
Sweeping Changes and Igniting Controversy Based on these comprehensive, numerous policy implementations, the ACA sets into motion sweeping changes for the U.S. health care system, and has thus also been a lightning rod for ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aca
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aca
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Aca
Click on an item to play that video:
- Full-time Employee ACA Definition: M3 Insurance HCR
UNDER HEALTH CARE REFORM, WHAT DETERMINES A FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE WITH M3 INSURANCE ATTORNEY With the Affordable Care Act, or Health ...
- ACA. Brave Brett, True Meaning Of Mateship
ACA. Brave Brett. True Meaning Of Mateship. Brett, Casey and Jack Johnson, Home Renovation Story. 20150327. List of Suppliers and Work Efffort: Aqualon ...
- ACA Meaning
Video shows what ACA means. airspace control authority. airspace coordination area. Associate Chartered Accountant. ACA Meaning. How to pronounce ...
- BIBLICAL WORD EXPLANATION EXPO FROM ACA YOUTH TEAM OF PATTALAM
- Krauthammer's Take: ACA Language is 'Not Ambiguous At All'
- Easy ACA Description
- ACA CourseSites: Description
See also the pronunciation examples of Aca!
Scrabble value of A1C3A1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aca!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aca to see it in context!