On this page:
Definition of the noun acacia cambegei
What does acacia cambegei mean as a name of something?
- scrubby Australian acacia having extremely foul-smelling blossoms
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonyms of Acacia cambegei: gidgee / stinking wattle
- more generic word: wattle = any of various Australasian trees yielding slender poles suitable for wattle
- member of: genus Acacia = large genus of shrubs and trees and some woody vines of Central and South America, Africa, Australia and Polynesia: wattle
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acacia cambegei
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acacia cambegei to find many related words and phrases!