On this page:
Definition of the noun academic session
What does academic session mean as a name of something?
- the time during which a school holds classes
- lexical domain: Time - nouns denoting time and temporal relations
- synonyms of academic session: academic term / school term / session
- more generic word: term = a limited period of time
- more specific terms:
- part of: academic year / school year = the period of time each year when the school is open and people are studying
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Academic Session
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bloomsbury Publishing
studyingnoun a person whoteaches ordoes research usuallyin higher education academic library /ˌækədemɪk ˈ;laɪbrəri/ nounalibrary which serves an academic communitysuchas a universityor college academic session / ˌækədemɪk ˈ ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Academic Session
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Academic Session
If you need images about Academic Session for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video about Academic Session
SC asks Centre to implement language changes from next academic session
After a group of parents approached the Supreme Court challenging the Centre's decision to drop German as an alternate language option to Sanskrit, the apex ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Academic Session!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Academic Session to find many related words and phrases!