Academy of Art University
On this page:
The Academy of Art University, formerly Academy of Art College, is a privately owned for-profit art school in San Francisco, California, USA. It was founded by Richard S. Stephens in 1929, and is now owned by the Stephens Institute. It has over 18,000 students, and claims to be the largest privately owned art and design school in the United States. It is one of the largest property owners in San Francisco, with the main campus located on New Montgomery Street in the South of Market district.
- also known as Academy of Art University, San Francisco; Academy of Art University, main campus
- part of United States of America, San Francisco, California
- nominated to Clio Award for Integrated Campaign - "IHomeless"
- nominated to Clio Award for Film - "Mexican Cuisine"
- nominated to Clio Award for Integrated Campaign - "Twinkie Vortex"
- Clio Award for Film - "Mexican Cuisine"
- official website: www.academyart.edu
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Academy of Art University
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Simon J Bronner
Scholar Cincinnati Gardens and Gardening Hospitals Memorial Day Nurses Jennifer Michael Academy of Art University San Francisco Bay Area Gregory Michaelidis University of Maryland, College Park Macedonian Communities Wolfgang ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Academy of Art University
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Academy of Art University
Click on an item to view that photo: