Academy of the Sacred Heart
On this page:
Academy of the Sacred Heart is a Building in Louisiana.
- also known as Grand Coteau
- Academy of the Sacred Heart is an all-girls private, Roman Catholic high school in New Orleans, Louisiana. The school was founded in 1886. It is located in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New Orleans and is part of the network of Sacred Heart Schools. Within the Sacred Heart Network family, it is often referred to as "The Rosary." The school's student body ranges from toddler to 12th grade.
- official website: www.ashrosary.org
- The Academy of the Sacred Heart, founded in 1821 in Grand Coteau, Louisiana, is an independent, Catholic school for girls in Pre-Kindergarten-3 through grade twelve, with residential accommodations for students in grades seven through twelve. It is operated independently within the Roman Catholic Diocese of Lafayette. Its brother school is Berchmans Academy for boys, founded in 2006.
- official website: www.sshcoteau.org
- Academy of the Sacred Heart High School is a Roman Catholic school located in Bloomfield Township, Michigan in Metro Detroit, near Bloomfield Hills.
- official website: www.ashmi.org
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Academy of the Sacred Heart
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Albany: Academy of the Sacred Heart Congregational Church spire Cathedral spire Dudley Observatory, center of equatorial dome. First Lutheran church Fourth Presbyterian church spire German Roman Catholic church, Our Lady of the ...
Second Edition by Kenneth T. Jackson, Lisa Keller, Nancy Flood
and the Academy of the Sacred Heart (1846), which was renamed Manhattanville College in 1917 and eventually moved to suburban Purchase, New York. The Academy of ...
by Editorial Staff, State History Publications, LLC
The Academy of the Sacred Heart moved to this site from Grandin Road in 1876. Several additions and almost a century later, the Academy closed its doors and auctioned its furniture and equipment in 1970. Salem Methodist Church Complex ...
by Kathryn Cullen-DuPont
A devout Catholic from childhood on, Chopin attended the Academy of the Sacred Heart in St. Louis, ...
Encyclopedia of Ukraine (2016)
Volume IV: Ph-Sr by Danylo Husar Struk
and press in Yorkton; later the Academy of the Sacred Heart (1917), established by the Sisters Servants of Mary Immaculate for girls, and St Joseph's College (1919), established by ...
Academy of the Sacred Heart, La Salle Academy, St. Francis Xavier's Academy, Rhode Island Historical Society (with a library of 20,000 volumes), and the Franklin ...
by Christopher H. Sterling
Hughes herself was the first African-American to attend the Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart, a prestigious Roman Catholic school for girls.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Academy of the Sacred Heart
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Academy of the Sacred Heart
Click on an item to view that photo: