On this page:
Definition of the noun acanthocereus pentagonus
What does acanthocereus pentagonus mean as a name of something?
- cactus of the southwestern United States and northern Mexico having edible juicy fruit
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific name: Acanthocereus tetragonus
- synonyms of Acanthocereus pentagonus: pitahaya / pitahaya cactus
- more generic word: cactus = any succulent plant of the family Cactaceae native chiefly to arid regions of the New World and usually having spines
- part: pitahaya = highly colored edible fruit of pitahaya cactus having bright red juice
- geographic area: Caribbean, North America, Oceania
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acanthocereus pentagonus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acanthocereus pentagonus to find many related words and phrases!