On this page:
Definition of the noun Acanthochaenus
What does Acanthochaenus mean as a name of something?
Acanthochaenus is a genus of Stephanoberycidae, described by Gill in 1884.
- synonym: genus Acanthochaenus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Stephanoberyciformes
- family: Stephanoberycidae
- species Acanthochaenus luetkenii
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Acanthochaenus
Phrases starting with the word Acanthochaenus:
Phrase ending with the word Acanthochaenus:
Other phrases containing the word Acanthochaenus:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acanthochaenus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3A1N1T1H4O1C3H4A1E1N1U1S1
The value of this 14-letter word is 24 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acanthochaenus to find many related words and phrases!