On this page:
Definition of the noun Acanthodiaptomus
What does Acanthodiaptomus mean as a name of something?
Acanthodiaptomus is a genus of Diaptomidae, described by Kiefer in 1932.
- synonym: genus Acanthodiaptomus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Maxillopoda
- order: Calanoida
- family: Diaptomidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Acanthodiaptomus is a kind of Diaptomidae, described by Kiefer in 1932.
Phrases with Acanthodiaptomus
Phrases starting with the word Acanthodiaptomus:
- Acanthodiaptomus Pacificus
- Acanthodiaptomus Tibetanus
- Acanthodiaptomus denticornis
- Acanthodiaptomus Denticornis Molvensis
Phrase ending with the word Acanthodiaptomus:
Other phrases containing the word Acanthodiaptomus:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acanthodiaptomus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3A1N1T1H4O1D2I1A1P3T1O1M3U1S1
The value of this 16-letter word is 26 points. Since it has more than 15 letters, it can be played on Super Scrabble board only.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acanthodiaptomus to find many related words and phrases!