On this page:
Definition of the noun Acantholyda
What does Acantholyda mean as a name of something?
Acantholyda is a genus of Pamphiliidae, described by Costa in 1894.
- synonym: genus Acantholyda
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Hymenoptera
- family: Pamphiliidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Acantholyda is a subgenus of Acantholyda, described by Costa in 1894.
Phrases with Acantholyda
- Acantholyda Laricis
- Acantholyda Serbica
- Acantholyda Flaviceps
- Acantholyda Posticalis
- Acantholyda Pumilionis
- Acantholyda Teunisseni
- Acantholyda Hieroglyphica
- Acantholyda Erythrocephala
- Acantholyda Posticalis Pinivora
- Acantholyda Posticalis Posticalis
- Species Acantholyda Erythrocephala
- Genus Acantholyda
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acantholyda
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Dictionary of Entomology (2011)
luridus PINE FALSE- WEBWORM Acantholyda erythrocephala (Linnaeus) [Hymenoptera: Pamphiliidae].
pine false webworm see Acantholyda erythrocephala pine needle gall midge see Thecodiplosis japonensis pine needle sheath miner see Zelleria haimbachi ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acantholyda
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3A1N1T1H4O1L1Y4D2A1
The value of this 11-letter word is 20 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acantholyda to find many related words and phrases!