On this page:
Definition of the noun Acanthonotozomopsis
What does Acanthonotozomopsis mean as a name of something?
Acanthonotozomopsis is a genus of Acanthonotozomellidae, described by Watling & Holman in 1980.
- synonyms: genus Acanthonotozomopsis / Vicmusia / genus Vicmusia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Amphipoda
- family: Acanthonotozomellidae
Phrases with Acanthonotozomopsis
- Acanthonotozomopsis Pushkini
- Acanthonotozomopsis Duplocoxa
- species Acanthonotozomopsis pushkini
- genus Acanthonotozomopsis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acanthonotozomopsis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3A1N1T1H4O1N1O1T1O1Z10O1M3O1P3S1I1S1
The value of this 19-letter word is 37 points. Since it has more than 15 letters, it can be played on Super Scrabble board only.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acanthonotozomopsis to find many related words and phrases!