On this page:
Definition of the noun Acanthosepion
What does Acanthosepion mean as a name of something?
Acanthosepion is a genus of Sepiidae, described by Rochebrune in 1884.
- synonym: genus Acanthosepion
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Cephalopoda
- order: Sepiida
- family: Sepiidae
- genus: Sepia
Acanthosepion is a subgenus of Sepia.
Phrases with Acanthosepion
Phrases starting with the word Acanthosepion:
- Acanthosepion enoplon
- Acanthosepion goreense
- Acanthosepion hasselti
- Acanthosepion pageorum
- Acanthosepion javanicum
- Acanthosepion Ellipticum
- Acanthosepion oculiferum
- Acanthosepion spinigerum
- Acanthosepion Whitleyana
- Acanthosepion whitleyanum
Phrase ending with the word Acanthosepion:
Other phrases containing the word Acanthosepion:
- Sepia (Acanthosepion)
- species Acanthosepion enoplon
- species Acanthosepion goreense
- species Acanthosepion hasselti
- species Acanthosepion pageorum
- subgenus Sepia (Acanthosepion)
- Species Acanthosepion Javanicum
- Species Acanthosepion Oculifera
- Species Acanthosepion Oculiferum
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acanthosepion
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3A1N1T1H4O1S1E1P3I1O1N1
The value of this 13-letter word is 20 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acanthosepion to find many related words and phrases!