On this page:
- Definition of the noun Acanthus ebracteatus
- Phrases with Acanthus ebracteatus
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acanthus ebracteatus
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acanthus ebracteatus
- Photos about Acanthus ebracteatus
- Video about Acanthus ebracteatus
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Acanthus ebracteatus
What does Acanthus ebracteatus mean as a name of something?
Acanthus ebracteatus is a species of Acanthus.
- synonym: species Acanthus ebracteatus
- kingdom: Plantae
- phylum: Tracheophyta
- class: Magnoliopsida
- order: Lamiales
- family: Acanthaceae
- genus: Acanthus
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Acanthus ebracteatus is a kind of Acanthus.
Phrases with Acanthus ebracteatus
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acanthus ebracteatus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology (5 Volume Set) by Umberto Quattrocchi
eczema, in Burundi: igitovu, itovu in Congo: lurhabu in Rwanda: igitovu, lurhadu Acanthus ebracteatus Vahl SE Asia, Thailand. Erect, shrubby herb, many stemmed, spreading or scrambling, spiny, usually green stems, stiff deeply lobed leaves ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acanthus ebracteatus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acanthus ebracteatus
If you need images about Acanthus ebracteatus for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video about Acanthus ebracteatus
This mangrove species are much commonly found at coastal area in mangroves group at Kalamansig, Sultan Kudarat.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acanthus ebracteatus to find many related words and phrases!