On this page:
- "Acapella" is a song performed by American recording artist Kelis, taken from her fifth studio album Flesh Tone. The song is a departure from her past singles in that it is a dance/electronic track rather than hip hop/R&B influenced. The song was first premiered on her Twitter page and her official website in November, but was digitally released February 23, 2010 as the lead single from the singer's fifth studio album Flesh Tone.
- "Acapella" is a song by American music duo Karmin. It was released on July 9, 2013 by Epic Records as the lead single from their debut studio album, Pulses. The single was written by group members Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan, as well as Sam Hollander and Boys Like Girls frontman, Martin Johnson, who produced the single.
- "Acapella" is a 2013 single by Karmin.
- "Acapella" is a musical single of Kelis.
- also known as Acapella: The remixes
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Acapella" is a musical album of Poor Baker's Dozen.
- "Acapella" is a musical album of Kenny Vance & The Planotones.
- released on
- "Acapella" is a composition.
- music by Gideon Jackson
- "Acapella" is a composition.
- music by Cari Lekebusch
- Acapella: The music video of the Acapella song by Karmin.
- award: - World Music Award for World’s Best Video nomination for Karmin
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acapella
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Anne Griffin Perry, Patricia A. Potter
The Acapella is a handheld airway clearance device that provides posi- tive expiratory pressure (PEP) with oral airway oscillations to aid sputum clearance. PEP stabilizes airways and improves aeration of the distal lung areas. During ...
Cystic Fibrosis (2008)
by Anne H. Thomson, Ann Harris
Acapella. The Acapella is a device which ...
by William D. Bandy, Barbara Sanders
Acapella Device One type of PEP therapy is the Acapella device (DHD Healthcare, Wampsville, NY). The Acapella is a handheld device that should be used by patients who are oriented and compliant and have a ...
Everything Fab Four by Kenneth Womack
iTunes Exclusive Bonus Track: “Sawain Ambient Acapella.
The Jim Crow Encyclopedia (2008)
Greenwood Milestones in African American History by Nikki L. M. Brown, Barry M. Stentiford
The Freedom Singers, an acapella group established by Bernice Johnson Reagon, sang spirituals to keep protestors uplifted. McCree Harris, a teacher at Monroe Comprehensive High School, also participated with the Freedom Singers .
Flip Dictionary (2002)
by Barbara Kipfer
jazz: scat singing musical syllables representing tones: solfeggio, solmization musically unaccompanied: acapella musician: artist, bard, baritone, cellist, composer, conductor, drummer, entertainer, flutist, guitarist, maestro, minstrel, organist, ...
by Thomas H. Ollendick, Carolyn S. Schroeder
chest physical therapy, Acapella, The Vest" Airway Clearance System) are performed to remove the mucus at least twice each day. Finally ...
(A.D. 1450-1889) by George Grove, John Alexander Fuller-Maitland
acapella. FF. lnF. 93». Tafellled ( Elchendorff). iOO. Sonata forVlolln and FFJn A. 94. Fire Songs for low voice. 101.
Encyclopedia of Cell Biology (2015)
Acapella (PerkinElmer Inc.) with Spotfire (TIBCO Software Inc.), or Metamorph (Molecular Devices, LLC.) bundled with specific HCS platforms, ...
London Encyclopaedia; Or, Universal Dictionary of Science, Art, Literature and Practical Mechanics (1829)
Comprising a Popular View of the Present State of Knowledge
ACAPELLA, in church music, denotes that the instrumental and vocal are to continue in unison. ACAPNON, akarvov, in botany, a name of the sampsuchum, or marjoram : also of dry ood wood. ACAPULCO, or Los Reg Es, a considerable town ...
An Exhaustive Dictionary of the English Language, Practical and Comprehensive; Giving the Fullest Definition (encyclopedic in Detail), the Origin, Pronunciation and Use of Words ... by Edward Thomas Roe, Le Roy Hooker, Thomas W. Handford
(Stainer db Barrett A Canto acapella: [Ital.] Sacred music; cantore dt cappella, the precentor. (Stainer db Barrett.) canto fermo, s. [Ital.] The plain ecclesiastical chant used in cathedral music. canto piano, «. [Ital.] Plain chant. (Stainer db Barrett.) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acapella
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acapella
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Che Rosales
Photo credit: Sirpale79
Photo credit: DEWEGGIS
- Acapella girls
Some girls singing a capella at Sanjo Kawabata (Sanjo Keihan station). There were other members of the group, but not nearly as photogenic.
Photo credit: MShades
- Acapella singers
Photo credit: blmurch
- Acapella Soul
NYC in front of the Metropolitan Museum of Art
Photo credit: michael.lucas
Video language resources about Acapella
Click on an item to play that video:
- Acapella called Na Na Nanana Meaning Thank You Lord.
- Timeless T - What's The Meaning Acapella
- Definition - Why Dont you Go... LIVE Acapella
- The Muffinz - "Billie Jean" acapella in own language on KAYA Live & Unplugged
BROUGHT TO YOU BY BISQUIT The Muffinz do an acapella version of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" on the KAYA FM Stage - Live & Unplugged.
- Disney's Frozen - Let It Go 25 Language Acapella Version
This video from Walt Disney Animation Studios In Acapella Version All rights reserved (C)
- Love is a Verb (Acapella)
See also the pronunciation examples of Acapella!
"Were You There" Acapella Sign Language
Black history is surrounded by spirituals that tell of the constant trust in the Lord God's deliverance this is such a song, please enjoy! To reflect on the sacrifice ...
Scrabble value of A1C3A1P3E1L1L1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACAPELLA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Acapella!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Acapella to see it in context!