Acapulco de Juarez
is an acrostic for adj.
On this page:
Definition of the noun acapulco de juarez
What does acapulco de juarez mean as a name of something?
- a port and fashionable resort city on the Pacific coast of southern Mexico; known for beaches and water sports (including cliff diving)
- lexical domain: Locations - nouns denoting spatial position
- synonym of Acapulco de Juarez: Acapulco
- instance of: city / metropolis / urban center = a large and densely populated urban area; port = a place (seaport or airport) where people and merchandise can enter or leave a country
- part of: Mexico / United Mexican States = a republic in southern North America
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Acapulco de Juarez
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Steve Luck
Acapulco (Acapulco de Juarez) City-port on the sw coast of Mexico. Founded in 1550, Acapulco was for 250 years an important port on the galleon route linking Spain and the Philippines. Now the country's most famous Pacific resort, it is ...
The Encyclopedia Americana (1904)
by Frederick Converse Beach, George Edwin Rines
The state is divided into 14 districts: La Union, Mina, Alarcon, Hidalgo, Alvarez, Zaragoza, Morelos, Abasolo, Allende, Tabares (chief town Acapulco de Juarez, with population of 5,780), Galeana, Chilpancingo (principal town and capital of the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acapulco de Juarez
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acapulco de Juarez to find many related words and phrases!