On this page:
"Accattone" is a 1961 Italian drama film written and directed by Pier Paolo Pasolini. Despite being filmed from an original screenplay, academics perceive Accattone as a cinematic rendition of Pasolini's earlier novels, particularly Boys of Life and A Violent Life. It is Pasolini's first film as director, employing what would later be seen as trademark Pasolini characteristics; a cast of non-professional actors hailing from where the movie is set, and thematic emphasis on impoverished individuals.
- also known as The Scrounger, Accattone!, The Procurer
- country: Italy
- language: Italian Language
- producers: Cino Del Duca & Alfredo Bini
- production design by Flavio Mogherini
- written by Pier Paolo Pasolini & Sergio Citti
- based on a story by Pier Paolo Pasolini
- cinematography by Tonino Delli Colli
- edited by Nino Baragli
- music by Johann Sebastian Bach
- set decoration by Gino Lazzari
- genre: Drama
- released on (53 years ago)
- award: - BAFTA Award for Best Foreign Actor nomination for Franco Citti
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Accattone
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by George Haggerty, Bonnie Zimmerman
Accattone (1961), La ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Accattone
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Accattone
Baal Peyote Accattone
su questa non lo riesco a seguirlo :P
Photo credit: Latente 囧 www.latente.it
Scrabble value of A1C3C3A1T1T1O1N1E1
The value of this 9-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Accattone for some fun with words!