On this page:
- Definition of the adjective accented
- Definition of the verb accented
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Accented
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Accented
- Photos about Accented
- Video language resources about Accented
- Scrabble value of A1C3C3E1N1T1E1D2
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective accented
What does accented mean as an attribute of a noun?
- (used of syllables) bearing the principle stress, usually accompanied by a change in pitch
- synonym of accented: tonic
- bearing a stress or accent
Definition of the verb accented
What does accented mean as a doing word?
- past of accent
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Accented
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The A to Z Desktop Reference of Photoshop by Philip Andrews
Menu: Filters > Brush Strokes >Accented Edges Shortcut: Ctrl F See also: Ink Outlines filter Version: 6.0, 7.0,CS,CS2, CS3, CS4 The Accented Edges filter searches out the edges within a picture and then highlights them with a line. The size of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Accented
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Accented
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Brett Jordan
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Accented
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Accented!
Scrabble value of A1C3C3E1N1T1E1D2
The value of this 8-letter word is 13 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Accented to see it in context!