On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun access code
What does access code mean as a name of something?
- a code (a series of characters or digits) that must be entered in some way (typed or dialed or spoken) to get the use of something (a telephone line or a computer or a local area network etc.)
- lexical domain: Communicative Processes - nouns denoting communicative processes and contents
- synonym of access code: access
- more generic word: code = a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy
- more specific terms: back door / backdoor = an undocumented way to get access to a computer system or the data it contains
Alternative definition of the noun access code
- an alphanumeric sequence that permits access to a secure service or network
"Access Code": Government agents attempt to uncover a private organization that has gained control of nuclear weapons for the purpose of world domination.
- also known as Access Code - Die totale Überwachung, Access Code - codice d'accesso, Belépési kód, Salainen tunnuskoodi
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Mark Sobel
- producer: Mark Sobel
- executive producers: Jerome Applefield & Sandy Cobe
- art direction by Stephanie Angelini
- written by Stanley Richards
- Michael Ansara as Senator Dales
- Martin Landau as Agency Head
- Macdonald Carey as Senator Williams
- Michael Durrell as Michael Barnes
- Marcia Mueller as Julie Barnes
- Michael Napoli as Ben Marcus
- Martin Goslins as Tony Stevenson
- Bill Woods as William
- Gyl Roland as Kathy Barnes
- Robert Braddock as Leader
- Barry Stigler as Surveillance Man
- Barbara Stamm as Surveillance Woman
- Jerold Pearson as Surveillance Young Man
- Denise Russo as Snake Dancer
- Sebastian Fazzio as Bartender
- casting by Jean DeVivier Brown
- cinematography by Shane D. Kelly
- edited by Mark Sobel
- music by Gene Hobson
- genres: Thriller, Action Film, Adventure Film, Science Fiction
- released in (31 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Access Code
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
ACCESS CODE: A number, password, or biometric identifier used to gain computer network entry. ACCESS CONTROL (AC): Policy and procedures that allow or prevent computer, server, or network access; to triage files for read, write, and ...
An A to Z Guide to Hardware, Software, and Cyberspace
access code v. To locate and be able to use a directory, file, or device on a computer system or over a network. access code An alphanumeric sequence that permits access to a computer system, network, or online service. access control The ...
by Xerxes Mazda, Fraidoon Mazda
access code: Additional numbers which need to be entered in order to ...
The Star Trek Encyclopedia (2011)
by Michael Okuda, Denise Okuda, Debbie Mirek
security access code. Password used by Starfleet personnel to provide positive identification when requesting restricted computer functions or information. Both the password and the user's voiceprint were used to confirm the ...
Access code : An identification code, such as a username, password, or PIN, which a user must enter correctly to gain ...
by منصور الطوالبة
Code Code Access Security Code Check Code Conversion Code cracker Code Division Multiple Access Code Page الذاكرة المؤقتة العصوية: معيار تغليف للوحدات التي تحتوي على ذاكرة الوصول العشوائي الساكنة المستخدمة في الذاكرة المؤقتة.
For Information and Communication Technologies and Related Areas by Jakob Vlietstra
Communication System PACS Program Authorization Control System PACS-L Public Access Computer Systems List PACT Pay Actual Computer Time PACT Prefix Access Code Translator PACT Print Active Computer Tables PACT Program ...
by Robert A. Saigh
Access code: An identification number or password used to gain access to a network system or other computerized process. Access control: Guarantees the security of a system or network. Users must supply a login name and then a password ...
by Bloomsbury Publishing
access code /ˈ;ækses kəʊd/ noun a code used for information retrieval to show where something can be found access course /ˈ;ækses kɔːs/noun acourse of study designed for people without formal educational qualifications, so that they ...
by G. Manoilov, B. Radichkova
энергонезависимое запоминающее устройство n; постоянное запоминающее устройство 3786 personal access code d persönliche Zugangkennziffer f f code m d'accès personnel r персональный код m доступа 3787 personal access ...
by David Crolla
Code division multiple access Code division multiple access (CDMA) divides and allots the frequency bands on the same wireless channel between multiple participants using a spread code. Transmission data is modulated by the ...
Handbook of the Global Trade Community Includes 21 Key Appendices by Edward G. Hinkelman
Access Code (IAC). The IAC is a prefix used to get an international line. For example, if you are calling from the United States, the LAC is '01 1 ' ...
by J.K. Petersen
Phones are generally accessed by dialing a number, although an access code may be required on a secure system. Dialing "9" first to obtain an outside line is a common access procedure. Account codes are sometimes used to assign billing ...
by J.K. Petersen
access code One or more characters that must be entered in order to obtain use authorization to a system such as a phone or network. Access codes are generally used for security, monitoring, and billing ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Access Code
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Access Code
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Access Code
Access code Meaning
Video shows what access code means. an alphanumeric sequence that permits access to a secure service or network. Access code Meaning. How to ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Access Code!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Access Code to see it in context!