On this page:
- "Accidental Spy" a.k.a. "The Accidental Spy" is a 2001 Hong Kong martial arts action film, starring Jackie Chan and directed by Teddy Chan. Filming took place in Seoul, Hong Kong, Istanbul and Cappadocia, Turkey.
- also known as Te wu mi cheng
- country: Hong Kong
- languages: Yue Chinese, English Language, Korean Language, Cantonese, Turkish Language, Standard Chinese, French
- producers: Jackie Chan & Raymond Chow
- executive producers: David Chan & Stephen Chu
- production design by Kenneth Mak
- art direction by Oliver Wong & Mustafa Ziya Ülkenciler
- written by Ivy Ho
- based on a story by Rod Dean
- cinematography by Wing-Hung Wong
- edited by Kong Chi-leung
- music by Peter Kam
- costume design by Shirley Chan
- set decoration by Haluk Ünlü
- genres: Martial Arts Film, Thriller, Action Film, Action/Adventure, World cinema, Adventure Film, Action Thriller, Comedy Thriller, Chinese Movies, Comedy
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (13 years ago)
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Sound Design nomination for Kinson Tsang
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Film Editing nomination for Kong Chi-leung
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Visual Effects nomination for Ma Man Yin, Wai-Yuk Tang, Ting Yuen Tai
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Action Choreography (Jackie Chan Stuntmen Team) nomination for Wei Tung
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Film Editing, received by Kong Chi-leung
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Action Choreography (Jackie Chan Stuntmen Team), received by Wei Tung
- "Accidental Spy" a.k.a. "Mr Stringfellow Says No" is a 1934 British thriller film directed by Randall Faye and starring Neil Hamilton, Claude Dampier and Muriel Aked. It was also released as Accidental Spy.
- read more about Mr Stringfellow Says No
Printed books with definitions for Accidental Spy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
World Film Locations (2012)
Istanbul by Ozlem Koksal
LOCATION the accidental spy is an international thriller set in Hong Kong, Korea and Turkey. In the movie Jackie Chan has enormous tasks before him: solve a riddle, assist the CIA, save a woman and a child, and fight off an army of bad guys ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Accidental Spy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ACCIDENTAL SPY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Accidental Spy!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Accidental Spy for some fun with words!