On this page:
"Accidents Happen" is a 2010 Australian coming of age comedy drama film directed by Andrew Lancaster and starring Geena Davis, Harrison Gilbertson, Sebastian Gregory, Harry Cook, Joel Tobeck and Sarah Woods. Written by Brian Carbee, based on his own childhood and adolescence, the story revolves around an accident-prone teenage boy and his family. The film was shot in Sydney, New South Wales over June – July 2008, and opened in Australia on 22 April 2010.
- countries: Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand
- language: English Language
- producer: Anthony Anderson
- executive producers: Heather Ogilvie, Phil Hunt, Compton Ross
- production design by Elizabeth Mary Moore
- art direction by Angus MacDonald
- written by Brian Carbee
- Geena Davis as Gloria Conway
- Harrison Gilbertson as Billy Conway
- Harry Cook as Larry Conway
- Joel Tobeck as Ray Conway
- Karl Beattie
- Viva Bianca as Becky
- Lachlan Campbell
- Flynn Colby
- Tyler Coppin
- Joshua Denyer
- Sebastian Gregory as Doug Post
- Morgan Griffin as Katrina
- Peter Lamb as Officer Barrett
- Ivy Latimer
- Rebecca Massey as Louise
- Wendy Playfair as Mrs Smolensky
- Katrina Retallick as Connie
- Erik Thomson as Bob
- Sarah Woods as Dottie Post
- Troy Planet
- casting by Anousha Zarkesh & Kerry Barden
- cinematography by Ben Nott
- edited by Roland Gallois
- music by Antony Partos
- costume design by Nina Edwards & Ruth Myers
- set decoration by Richard Jensen
- genres: Coming of age, Black comedy, Indie film, Historical period drama, World cinema, Comedy-drama, Comedy, Drama
- tagline: There are dysfunctional families... and then there are the Conways.
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (5 years ago)
- official website: www.accidentshappenthemovie.com
Accidents Happen is a musical group.
- album: "Demo #1"
Accidents Happen is the fourth single to be taken from Australian singer Zoë Badwi's debut album Zoë.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Accidents Happen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Dictionary of Anglo-American Proverbs & Proverbial Phrases, Found in Literary Sources of the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries (2005)
by George B. Bryan, Wolfgang Mieder
Accidents happen, you see, in the best hotels. (p. 254) Terriss, Ellaline. Just a Little Bit of String. London: Hutchinson, 1955.
by Wolfgang Mieder, Stewart A. Kingsbury, Kelsie B. Harder
Accidents happen in the best of families. (b) Accidents will happen in the best of families. (c) Accidents will occur in the best of places. Rec. dist.: U.S., Can. 1st cit.: 1763Colman, Deuce Is In Him; US1815 Humphreys, Yankey in England.
The domestic encyclopaedia (1802)
or, A dictionary of facts, and useful knowledge, comprehending a concise view of the latest discoveries, inventions, and improvements, chiefly applicable to rural and domestic enconomy ... by Anthony Florian Madinger Willich
As various accidents happen to horses that frequently fall, while they are in the shafts ; and the-pre- sent construction of c:irLs, as well as oilier two-wheeled cnr- riages, is especially unfavourable to the animal in such a situation, ...
Guns in American Society: An Encyclopedia of History, Politics, Culture, and the Law, 2nd Edition [3 volumes] (2012)
An Encyclopedia of History, Politics, Culture, and the Law by Gregg Lee Carter
Gun accidents happen, as the holes in the tin roofs above the shooters will indicate.
A dictionary of diet; being a practical treatise on all pabulary and nutritive substances, etc (1834)
by J. S. Forsyth
Under odours may be ranked what are termed aerial poisons, by which, though death frequently occurs, many accidents happen. The cause here is the inhalation of the pernicious fumes of certain metals; the vapours arising from charcoal, ...
by Ada P. Kahn
Accidents happen to truck drivers while they are lifting heavy items, changing tires, unfastening tight ropes, or using various maintenance and repair tools. They may encounter acute poisoning by exhaust gases, including carbon monoxide.
by Ada P. Kahn
Accidents happen as a result of worker inattention, tool slippage, or breakage, causing stabs, scratches, and amputation of fingers. There is the possibility of ejection of flying particles, such as sand and stones, during work with power mowers, ...
by David Crolla
Decades ago, the analysis of real world accidents determined that most accidents happen at low speeds. German statistics (Anselm 1997) revealed that 85% of all frontal impacts occur at velocities below 9 mph (15 km/h), resulting in the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Accidents Happen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Accidents Happen
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Accidents Happen to see it in context!