On this page:
- Definition of According to
- Phrases with According to
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for According to
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for According to
- Photos about According to
- Video language resources about According to
- Sign language
- Quotes about According to
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of According to
What does According to mean?
- [idiomatic] Based on what is said or stated by.
- In a manner conforming or corresponding to; in proportion
"According To" a.k.a. "According to..." is a musical album of The Lost Gospel.
- released on (9 years ago)
Phrases with According to
Phrases starting with According to:
Other phrases containing According to:
- gospel according to john
- gospel according to luke
- gospel according to mark
- gospel according to matthew
- Cut One's Coat According to One's Cloth
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for According to
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Carla Kirkland, Chan Cleveland
According to is an expression that works like a preposition, and endangered here is an adjective modifying animals. No matter what sort of grammar question you' re dealing with, The sentence skeleton: Identifying the main subject and verb.
by David William Barron
We can immediately divide compound data items into two classes according to means used to identify the components.
Dictionary of the mathematical and physical sciences, according to the latest improvements and discoveries (1823)
by James Mitchell
Diameter in English miles, according to Schroeter • • • • 1425 Apparent mean diameter, as seen ...
A Dictionary of Correspondences, Representatives, and Significatives Derived from the Word of the Lord. Extracted from the Writings of E. Swedenborg. [Abridged Principally from The"Dictionary of Correspondences,"by G. Nicholson.] (1841)
by Emanuel Swedenborg, George NICHOLSON (Incumbent of Little Budworth.)
to live according to the precepts, of which the decalogue contains a summary. A. R. 638. KEEP (to) THE GARMENTs, (Rev. xvi.
The London encyclopaedia, or, Universal dictionary of science, art, literature, and practical mechanics, by the orig. ed. of the Encyclopaedia metropolitana [T. Curtis].
by Thomas Curtis (of Grove house sch, Islington)
commonly sowing or delivering the seeds with a locked or close hand, discharging them from between the fore finger and thumb ; opening or pinching the thumb more or less, according to the size and nature of the seeds, and thickness they ...
A new general English dictionary: to which is prefixed, a compendious English grammar: together with a supplement of the proper names of the most noted kingdoms, provinces, cities, etc. of the world. Begun by Mr T. D., and now finish'd by W. Pardon. Third edition (1740)
by Thomas DYCHE, William PARDON
And though such particular Rules and Observa riour, L are immediately applicable to one Spcech or Tongue, are different from those os another, according to the Mode or Idiom of Speech they are applied to; yet so far as they regard the ...
A new general English dictionary; to which is prefixed a compendious English grammar, begun by T. Dyche and finish'd by W. Pardon (1760)
by Thomas Dyche, William Pardon
And though such particular Rules aud Observations, n are immediately applicable to one Speech or Tongue, are different from tbofe of another, according to the Mode or Idiom of Speech they are applied to, yet so far as they regard the general ...
A complete concordance to the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament, or, A dictionary and alphabetical index to the Bible ... (1835)
to which is added, A concordance to the books called Apocrypha ... by Alexander Cruden
ZIBLAI1, deer, or goat, or honourable and line ; or, the Lord dwell* ; or, voluntary, according to the Syriac. Tke «offer of Joalk, S King! 19. L Z1CHRI, that remembers, or that ii a male, Kiod. G. SI. ZIDO14, hunting, Milling, veniaon. ZIDONIANS ...
by Scotland. Court of Session, Mungo Ponton Brown, William Maxwell Morison
2do, If there were any extortion, let them complain to the judge competent, and they'll be punished according to law. The Lords, in respect of the possession, ( which was not denied,) refused the bill, reserving to them to get the way of uplifting it ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for According to
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about According to
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about According to Plan.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about According to
Click on an item to play that video:
- The meaning of 'Seenzoned' according to It's Showtime hosts
- Philippine Flag Meaning according to the Masons
- The Shocking hidden meaning of VERTIGO according to Hitchcock
Hitchcock explains the deeper meaning of the hotel room scene to Francois Truffaut. (Green in Vertigo signifies death. Note green light that recalls green glow ...
- According to Freud psychology INFATUATION Definition 100% Love
Infatuation is only an attraction between male and female. And its a state of being completely carried away by un-reason passion,foolish examined feeling and ...
- Actual Meaning of Khalsa according to Guru granth sahib ji ..Must Listen
Last words to the sikh Panth by Guru Gobind singh ji before transferring Guru Jot to Guru Granth Sahib JI in 12th Nov.1708 (Every sikh Must Listen)
- Definition of a Qualified Mortgage (QM) - According to CFPB
This video offers a simplified definition of the Qualified Mortgage (QM) rule. It is based on the definition introduced by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau ...
- The Rapture According to Paul - It's Meaning and Timing
- The Meaning of Shafa'ah According to Mawlana Shaykh Abdullah Al-Fa'iz Ad-Dagistani
Oct 26, 2013 Shaykh Hisham Kabbani One verse of Holy Quran is enough for you and your whole ancestors to go to Paradise. "BE Just". Seeking peace.
- Meaning of John according to Google.
- Meaning behind 'Puff the Magic Dragon,' according to Paul
Sometimes a song about a dragon really is just a song about a dragon... Paul Stookey from Peter, Paul, and Mary clears up the misconception in Dearborn, MI in ...
- The Meaning Of Yoga According To the Bhagavadgita
The word yoga is frequently used in the Bhagavadgita and in a wider context. This video explains what the word yoga actually means according to the ...
- Jessica Chastain - the definition of a 'brilliant actor' according to her point of view
Jessica Chastain at GFF 2013.
- The Definition Of Democracy According to "Gaddafi"!!!
New concepts for modern politics :P.
- SURREALPOLITIK: The Definition Of Democracy According to Moammar Gaddafi (w/ eng tran.)
- The moral definition of human marriage (according to moi)
- 493- Meaning Of Khalifa & Khilafat According To Quran And False Khilafat Of Ahmadiyya!
Quranic khilafat requires the state where the head of khilafat who calls khalifa will establish or continue the quranic laws which been given by Allah, if there is no ...
- According to Meaning
Video shows what according to means. Based on what is said or stated by; on the authority of.. In a manner conforming or corresponding to; in proportion.
- The new meaning of the word 'Facial' according to the Lakers Xavier Henry
Xavier Henry does his ex-Kansas teammate, Jeff Withey totally wrong!
- The definition of primitive...according to Kim
- Maken X Original Sound Tracks- Situation Explanation According to a Researcher
- Everybody Loves Raymond - The English Language According to Ray
Raymond has a way with words... TRIVIA: Can you name the episode titles from the clips in this video?
- Testimonials: The language of architecture according to Richard Rogers
According to the respected designer Richard Rogers, who runs Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners architecture studio, the architect's main objective is to create ...
- How to Pick a Father's Day Gift According to Dad's Love Language
FREE Positive Parenting Training. Sign up here...
- CAES sociolinguistic video-Language variation according to register, context and style.
This video is used for self-learners who are studying in senior secondary school in mainland China. The video is designed to give out clear explanation of the ...
- 'Twerk' is Centuries-Old, According to Oxford Dictionary
Oxford English Dictionary adds 500 new words and clarifies the origins of 'twerk'
- According to a 5 Year Old - The Chungaboo Language Series App
- Jannah description according to Quran
See also the pronunciation examples of According to!
Sign Language according to Dave
Quotes about According to
Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things. (Woody Allen)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of According to to see it in context!