According to Spencer
On this page:
"According to Spencer" is a 2001 film starring Jesse Bradford, Mia Kirshner, David Krumholtz, Adam Goldberg, and Brad Rowe.
- also known as Garage Sale, Admiring Melora, Spencer
- countries: Germany, United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Shane Edelman
- producers: Ehud Bleiberg, Abra Edelman, Richard Finney, Yitzhak Ginsberg, Terence Michael & Gay Ribisi
- production design by Brian Daniel Livesay
- art direction by Mike Conner
- written by Marissa Ribisi, Meredith Morton, Shane Edelman
- Mia Kirshner as Melora
- Jesse Bradford as Spencer
- David Krumholtz as Ezra
- Adam Goldberg as Feldy
- Marissa Ribisi as Wendy
- Giovanni Ribisi as Louis
- Florence Stanley as Grandma
- Brad Rowe as Craig
- Shane Edelman as Jason
- Meredith Morton as Rona
- Precious Chong as Lisa
- Adam Brody as Tommy
- Sean Flynn as Spencer
- Rosario Gru as Melora
- Frank Kopyc as Apartment Manager
- Robert Kurcz as Elder Landlord
- Tracy Silver as Belmont Waitress
- Rib Hillis as Nick
- Jack Wallace as Waiter
- Amelia Marshall as Gloria
- Beau Van Donkelaar as Video Store Clerk
- Don 'Tex' Clark as Security Guard
- Janen Jo Lee as Female video store clerk
- Terence Michael as Gay Landlord
- Wendy Louise as Office Girl
- Kendall Schmidt as Chad
- Holly Traister as Spencer's Mom
- casting by Elisa Goodman
- cinematography by Amit Bhattacharya
- edited by Christopher L. Walter
- music by Buddy Judge, Patrick Warren
- costume design by Cassendre de le Fortrie & Heather Goodwin
- set decoration by Robert A. Remer
- location: Los Angeles
- genres: Romantic comedy, Indie film, Romance Film, Coming of age, Comedy
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (14 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for According to Spencer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gary Rosenkrantz, Joshua Hoffman
According to Spencer, the evolution of various sorts of entities (e.g., elements, chemical compounds, stars, sPEnCEr,hErbErt • 285.
An Encyclopedia for Students by Anand Prahlad
According to Spencer, the devil of blues theology is linked to the African trickster deity, Legba. Folklorist Melville Herskovits argued similarly for a different concept of the devil among African-derived people in the United States. Herskovits ...
by Daniel Leab
According to Spencer, the evolutionary process applied at all ...
Issues, Terms, and Concepts by Lena E. Hall
According to Spencer, evolution consists of development and growth. Development is the emergence of new forms, and growth is an increase in the number of these forms. In addition, there are two forms of cultural evolution: unilinear and ...
by Bertrand Badie, Dirk Berg-Schlosser, Leonardo Morlino
According to Spencer, the law underlying societal evolution proceeds from homogeneity of equal and independent parts to heterogeneity of unequal and dependent ones. These parts—institutions, groups, technologies, ideas, and so ...
by Gregory Claeys
Hence, according to Spencer, society had no moral personality that could justify claims against the interests of its members; it could only progress when enough of those members agreed upon the justice of certain practices in a coalition ...
by Stewart Clegg, James R. Bailey
According to Spencer, fashion was intrinsically imitative, but the imitation could stem from two widely divergent motives. One was reverential imitation, such as the modification of a monarch's costume, no matter how absurd, being imitated by ...
by Khosrow-Pour, Mehdi
According to Spencer (1999), the Internet is structured at one level around the economics and politics of consumption, at another level around the politics of individuality, and at another around communitarian concerns (p. 242). Online ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for According to Spencer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: