On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun account statement
What does account statement mean as a name of something?
- a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance
- lexical domain: Possessions - nouns denoting possession and transfer of possession
- synonyms of account statement: account / accounting
- more generic terms: financial statement / statement = a document showing credits and debits
- more specific terms:
- capital account = an account of the net value of a business at a specified date
- capital account = that part of the balance of payments recording a nation's outflow and inflow of financial securities
- profit and loss account / profit and loss = an account compiled at the end of an accounting period to show gross and net profit or loss
- suspense account = an account used temporarily to carry doubtful receipts and disbursements or discrepancies pending their analysis and permanent classification
- travel and entertainment account / expense account = an account to which salespersons or executives can charge travel and entertainment expenses
- part: balance = equality between the totals of the credit and debit sides of an account
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Account Statement
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Downes, Jordan Goodman
ACCOUNT STATEMENT In general: any record of ...
Account Receivable Conversion Comparing an account statement (for example, a bank statement) with one's own accounting records to detect any discrepancies that may indicate leakage of cash, slack accounting controls, or an error.
by Mike Hammett
account statement A written ...
Twelve Thousand Plus Entries on Accounting, Auditing and Taxation in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia by Guy Wanjialin
account statement a statement which summarizes all the transactions, and shows the status of a margin account ...
See also ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE; ACCOUNT STATEMENT. ACCOUNT AGGREGATION see AGGREGATIoN. ACCOUNTANT'S OPINION statement signed by an independent public accountant describing the scope of the examination of an ...
by Virginia B. Morris, Kenneth M. Morris
It's entered as accounts receivable on the books of the lender and appears on your account statement as a liability. For example, if you have a margin account and borrow money to buy stock, your monthly brokerage statement will show a debit ...
by Michael D. Sheimo, Andreas Loizou
Account Account Statement 4; Active Box 9; Automated Customer Account Transfer Service (ACAT) 7 1 ; Back Office 74; Beneficial Owner 141; ...
by Seth Godin, Lark Productions LLC, Seth Godin Productions
expenditure, liabilities account statement: 7 account; 10 accounting accouple: 4 hook, link, lock, yoke; 5 belay, brace, latch, leash; ...
The Essential A-to-Z Guide to the Language of the New Market by Gretchen Morgenson, Campbell R. Harvey, Ph.D.
account statement A summary of all banking balances or of all securities transactions and positions, ...
by T. E. Daniel-Kagbare
A Reconciliation Statement is made out to agree or reconcile balances in the Cash Book and Bank Account statement. Reconstruction of a Company: restructuring of the long-term capital base ofa company carried out for the purpose of (a) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Account Statement
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Account Statement
If you need images about Account Statement for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video about Account Statement
Account statement Meaning
Video shows what account statement means. A record of transactions and their effect on bank account balances. account statement synonyms: bank statement, ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Account Statement!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Account Statement to find many related words and phrases!