Accused of Murder
On this page:
"Accused of Murder" is a 1956 color film noir, based on the novel Vanity Row by W. R. Burnett and directed and produced by Joseph Kane. Accused of Murder was filmed in Trucolor and stars David Brian, Vera Ralston and Sidney Blackmer.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Joseph Kane
- written by W. R. Burnett & Robert Creighton Williams
- based on "Vanity Row" by W. R. Burnett
- cinematography by Bud Thackery
- edited by Richard L. Van Enger
- set decoration by George Milo & John McCarthy, Jr.
- genres: Film noir, Mystery, Thriller, Crime Thriller, Detective fiction, Crime Fiction
- released on (58 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Accused of Murder
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Michigan Encyclopedia (1999)
by Jennifer Herman
Oakland County Judge Sandra Silver orders 11- year-old boy accused of murder to stand trial as adult; sixth-grader Nathaniel Abraham is accused of shooting Ronnie Green outside convenience store in October. Detroit Red Wings win ...
A Dictionary of Miracles (1894)
Imitative, Realistic, and Dogmatic : with Illustrations by Ebenezer Cobham Brewer
' was accused of murder, and as both accusers and defendant spoke with great positivity, St. Macarius took them to the grave of the deceased, and, speaking with ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Accused of Murder
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Accused of Murder
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Accused of Murder"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Accused of Murder to see it in context!