On this page:
- Definition of the noun accuser
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Accuser
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Accuser
- Photos about Accuser
- Video language resources about Accuser
- Quotes about Accuser
- Scrabble value of A1C3C3U1S1E1R1
- Anagrams of ACCUSER
- Share this page
Definition of the noun accuser
What does accuser mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: accusers
- someone who imputes guilt or blame
- examples: A guilty conscience needs no accuser. | Information sometimes varies dramatically according to format: my news feed truncated the last word of the headline "Ex-boyfriend backs Cain accuser".
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- more generic words: controversialist / disputant / eristic = a person who disputes
Alternative definition of the noun accuser
- Agent noun of accuse; one who accuses; one who brings a charge of crime or fault.
Accuser is a musical group.
- also known as Accu§er
- albums: "Who Dominates Who?", "Confusion Romance", "Double Talk", "Reflections", "Repent", "Scartribe", "Taken by the Throat", "The Conviction / Experimental Errors", "Dependent Domination", "Diabolic", "Agitation"
- official website: www.accuserdomination.com
- Accuser is a fictional character from the 2000 film Word and Utopia.
- Accuser is a fictional character from the 1965 film Cat Ballou.
There are other characters with in their name, like Ronan the Accuser.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Accuser
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Together with the Practice and Procedure of Courts-martial and Other Military Tribunals by George Breckenridge Davis
Ordinarily, as has been seen, the accuser is the officer whose name is signed to the copy of the charges and specifications which has been furnished the accused ; if such be not the case and the charges be unsigned, or the signature is pro ...
Digital Archaeology (2013)
The Art and Science of Digital Forensics by Michael W Graves
The accuser is the easiest to identify. This is the person or the organization that initiated the inquiry to begin with. As simple as that may seem, all too often the actual accuser gets left in the wake of bureaucracy and procedure. This is par- ...
Essays on Political Penetration by L. Cliffe, J.S. Coleman, M.R. Doornbos
concerns a public event such as failure to join in a village-wide mugove, the accuser is the village official directly in charge of the event at issue, and the ...
by Michael Eric Dyson
Bryant's accuser is a nineteen-year-old white woman. “That's what happens when you mess with a white In O J 's Shadow: Kobe Bryant's Predicament.
An accuser is a person who signs and swears to charges, a person who directs that charges nominally be signed and sworn to by another, or any other person who has an interest other than an official interest in the prosecution of the ...
Pahlavi Texts (2012)
by Edward William West
The accuser is any person or thing of the good creation that has been injured by any sin, and who must be satisfied by atonement before the sin can be remitted. The question, therefore, to be settled, when the account of the soul is rendered, ...
by W.A. Shumaker
The posfulufio was posted up in the forum, to give public notice of the names of the accuser and the accused. A second accuser sometimes appeared, and went through the same formalities. Other persons were allowed to appear and join the ...
A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States of America, and of the Several States of the American Union (1868)
With References to the Civil and Other Systems of Foreign Law by Daniel Angell Gleason
The posiutatio was posted up in the forum, to give public notice of the names of the accuser and the accused. A second accuser Bomctimes appeared and went through the same formalities. 8. Other persons were allowed to appear and join ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Accuser
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Accuser
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about The Accuser.
Video language resources about Accuser
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Accuser!
Quotes about Accuser
A guilty conscience needs no accuser.
more quotes about accuser...
Scrabble value of A1C3C3U1S1E1R1
The value of this 7-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACCUSER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Accuser!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Accuser to see it in context!