Aces Go Places
On this page:
"Aces Go Places", also known in the United States as Diamondfinger or Mad Mission 1, is a 1982 Hong Kong action/comedy film directed by Eric Tsang, and starring Sam Hui and Karl Maka.
- also known as Mad Mission, Diamondfinger, 最街拍撞
- country: Hong Kong
- languages: Yue Chinese, Cantonese
- producer: Karl Maka
- music by Teddy Robin, Sam Hui
- genres: Parody, Chinese Movies, Comedy
- released in (33 years ago)
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Actor nomination for Karl Maka
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Actress nomination for Sylvia Chang
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Original Film Song nomination for Sam Hui
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Original Film Score nomination for Teddy Robin
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Actor, received by Karl Maka & Sammo Hung
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aces Go Places
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bill Palmer, Karen Palmer, Ric Meyers
Aces Go Places (1981). (Mad Mission). Pro.Co: Cinema City Productions; Dir: Eric Tsang; Pro: Karl Maka, Dean Shek; Ex.Pro: Paul Lai; S.P.: Raymond Wong; Cast: Sam Hui, Karl Maka, Sylvia Chang, Hon Kwok Choi, Shih Tien, Chen Sing; ...
by Barry Monush
1984: Aces Go Places III: Our Man From Bond Street (dtv); 1987: Number One With a Bullet; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aces Go Places
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aces Go Places for some fun with words!