On this page:
Definition of the noun acetate disk
What does acetate disk mean as a name of something?
- a disk coated with cellulose acetate
- lexical domain: Artifacts - nouns denoting man-made objects
- synonym of acetate disk: phonograph recording disk
- more generic words: disc / disk = a flat circular plate
- part of: disc / disk / phonograph record / phonograph recording / platter / record = sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Acetate Disk
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Frank Hoffmann
Built around a customized four-input console to permit recording directly to acetate disk, sessions ran the gamut in the early 1950s, including demos and broadcast airchecks. The facility became a music industry landmark when Phil Spector ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acetate Disk
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acetate Disk to find many related words and phrases!