On this page:
Who is Aceyalone?
Aceyalone: Edwin M. "Eddie" Hayes, Jr., better known by his stage name Aceyalone, is a rapper from Los Angeles, California. He is a member of Freestyle Fellowship, Haiku D'Etat and The A-Team and a co-founder of Project Blowed. Aceyalone is best known for his role in evolving left-field hip-hop on the West Coast at a time when the West Coast was dominated by Gangsta Rap.
- also known as Aceyalone and RJD2, Aceyyalone, Eddie Hayes
- born in Los Angeles
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Master of ceremonies, rapper
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Hip hop music, Underground hip hop, Alternative hip hop
- albums: "All Balls Don't Bounce", "A Book of Human Language (Accompanied by Mumbles)", "Accepted Eclectic", "Love & Hate", "Hip Hop and the World We Live In", "Magnificent City", "Grand Imperial", "Grade A", "Lightning Strikes", "& The Lonely Ones", "Perfect Romance / This Is Your Time Now", "The Bigger They Come", "Fire", "Mic Check / Headaches & Woes / Feet Upon Da Table"
- official website: aceyalone.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aceyalone
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
¦ Aceyalone ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aceyalone
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aceyalone
ACEYALONE and Haiku D'Etat
Having played an important part in the development of intelligent, literate rap in a time when gangsta rap was the predominant rap style. Aceyalone embodies the sophisticated west coast style that is showcased in other indie artists such as Blackalicious and Del tha Funkee Homosapien.
He is a founding member of the Freestyle Fellowship. Apart from his role in Freestyle Fellowship, Aceyalone is also a member of Haiku D'Etat (with Mikah 9 and Abstract Rude) and The A-Team (with Abstract Rude).
Photo credit: lostintheredwoods
Scrabble value of A1C3E1Y4A1L1O1N1E1
The value of this 9-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aceyalone for some fun with words!