On this page:
Definition of the noun Acharagma
What does Acharagma mean as a name of something?
Acharagma is a genus of Cactaceae.
- synonym: genus Acharagma
- kingdom: Plantae
- phylum: Tracheophyta
- class: Magnoliopsida
- order: Caryophyllales
- family: Cactaceae
Acharagma is a kind of Cacteae.
Phrases with Acharagma
Phrases starting with the word Acharagma:
- Acharagma Roseana
- Acharagma roseanum
- Acharagma aguirreanum
- Acharagma Roseana Roseana
- Acharagma Roseanum Roseanum
- Acharagma Roseana Galeanensia
- Acharagma Roseanum Galeanense
- Acharagma roseanum ssp. roseanum
- Acharagma roseanum ssp. galeanense
Phrase ending with the word Acharagma:
Other phrases containing the word Acharagma:
- Species Acharagma Roseanum
- species Acharagma aguirreanum
- Variety Acharagma Roseanum Galeanense
- Subspecies Acharagma Roseanum Roseanum
- Subspecies Acharagma Roseanum Galeanense
- Subspecies Acharagma Roseanum Ssp. Roseanum
- Subspecies Acharagma Roseanum Ssp. Galeanense
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acharagma
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Urs Eggli, Leonard E. Newton
(Acharagma rosea- num ssp.) galeatus Lat., provided with a helmet; for the corolla. (Ceropegia) Galenia For Galen of Pergamum (129-c. 216), Greek physician, philosopher and natural scientist. (Aizoaceae) galenioides Gr. '-oides', resembling ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acharagma
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acharagma
If you need images about Acharagma for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Scrabble value of A1C3H4A1R1A1G2M3A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acharagma to find many related words and phrases!