On this page:
Who is Achille Campanile?
Achille Campanile was an Italian writer, playwright, journalist and television critic known for his surreal humour and word play.
- also known as Achille Campanile Mancini
- born on (116 years ago) in Rome, child of Gaetano Campanile-Mancini and Clotilde Fiore
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Journalist, playwright, writer, screenwriter
- parent of Gaetano Campanile
- died on (39 years ago) in Lariano
- written work: "The inventor of the horse and two other short plays"
- film written: Guai ai vinti
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Achille Campanile
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Achille Campanile for some fun with words!