On this page:
Who is Achille Togliani?
Achille Togliani was an Italian singer and actor. He was a participant in the first Sanremo Music Festival in 1951, and had an affair with Sophia Loren.
- also known as Togliani, Achille
- born on (91 years ago) in Pomponesco
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Singer, actor
- died on (20 years ago) in Rome
- read more about Achille Togliani (singer)
Achille Togliani is a the representation in fiction of Italian singer and actor Achille Togliani.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Achille Togliani
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Achille Togliani for some fun with words!