On this page:
"Aching Hearts": "First love is a universal rite of passage, as are the trials and tribulations of high school. In Denmark circa 1961, three young men face the confusion of romance and adulthood. Jonas can't figure out what he wants or from whom he wants it. As sweet, smart and adoring Agnete stands before him, he wonders, "Do I love her?" Meanwhile, Birger, Jonas's friend and foil, thinks he's got it all figured out. His future appears set, but fate has other plans for him. And Toke, the elusive loner, embraces his individuality with a passion that bears the legacy of his father. As love and adulthood take hold of all three, twists and turns abound: Friends become enemies, parents suddenly appear in all their flaws and nothing is simple anymore. Strong performances elevate a delicately crafted drama that unfolds gracefully and unforgettably, leaving no heart, whether soft or stone-like, unturned.
- also known as Kærestesorger, KÃ¦restesorger
- country: Denmark
- language: Danish Language
- director: Nils Malmros
- producer: Thomas Heinesen
- executive producer: Kim Magnusson
- production design by Søren Krag Sørensen & Finn Richardt
- written by John Mogensen & Nils Malmros
- casting by Tommy Duus
- cinematography by Jan Weincke
- edited by Birger Møller Jensen
- music by Gunner Møller Pedersen
- costume design by Anne-Dorte Fischer
- genres: Drama, Romance Film
- released on (5 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aching Hearts
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Holman Bible Editorial Staff
Itbringsa pastoral message to aching hearts that God is on the throne and caresfor ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aching Hearts
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ACHING HEARTS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aching Hearts!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aching Hearts for some fun with words!