On this page:
Definition of the noun Achiroides
What does Achiroides mean as a name of something?
Achiroides is a genus of Soleidae, described by Bleeker in 1851.
- synonyms: genus Achiroides / Eurypleura / genus Eurypleura
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Pleuronectiformes
- family: Soleidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Achiroides is a genus of Soleidae.
Phrases with Achiroides
Phrases starting with the word Achiroides:
- Achiroides leucorhynchos
- Achiroides Melanorhinchus
- Achiroides melanorhynchus
- Achiroides Melanorhijnchus
Phrase ending with the word Achiroides:
Other phrases containing the word Achiroides:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Achiroides
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3H4I1R1O1I1D2E1S1
The value of this 10-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Achiroides to find many related words and phrases!