On this page:
Definition of the noun Acinetospora
What does Acinetospora mean as a name of something?
Acinetospora is a genus of Acinetosporaceae, described by Bornet in 1891.
- synonym: genus Acinetospora
- kingdom: Chromista
- phylum: Ochrophyta
- class: Phaeophyceae
- order: Ectocarpales
- family: Acinetosporaceae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Acinetospora is a genus of Acinetosporaceae.
Phrases with Acinetospora
Phrases starting with the word Acinetospora:
- Acinetospora crinita
- Acinetospora pusilla
- Acinetospora Vidovichii
- Acinetospora nicholsoniae
- Acinetospora Pusilla Crinita
Phrase ending with the word Acinetospora:
Other phrases containing the word Acinetospora:
- Species Acinetospora Crinita
- Species Acinetospora Pusilla
- Species Acinetospora Vidovichii
- Species Acinetospora Nicholsoniae
- Variety Acinetospora Pusilla Crinita
Printed books with definitions for Acinetospora
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Biology of Seaweeds (1981)
by Christopher S. Lobban, Michael James Wynne
Acinetospora is the oldest name of the three. 6 See pp. 71, 206-7, & 214 for a discussion of the occurrence of some species of Streblonema, Ralfsia, Microspongium, and Compsonema in the life histories of members of the Scytosiphonaceae.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acinetospora
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3I1N1E1T1O1S1P3O1R1A1
The value of this 12-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACINETOSPORA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Acinetospora!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acinetospora to find many related words and phrases!