On this page:
Definition of the noun Acmella oppositifolia
What does Acmella oppositifolia mean as a name of something?
Acmella oppositifolia is a species of Heliopsis.
- synonym: species Acmella oppositifolia
- kingdom: Plantae
- phylum: Tracheophyta
- class: Magnoliopsida
- order: Asterales
- family: Asteraceae
- genus: Heliopsis
- species: Heliopsis buphthalmoides
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Acmella oppositifolia is a species of Acmella.
Phrases with Acmella oppositifolia
Phrases starting with Acmella oppositifolia:
Phrase ending with Acmella oppositifolia:
Other phrases containing Acmella oppositifolia:
- Variety Acmella Oppositifolia Repens
- Variety Acmella Oppositifolia Var. Repens
- Variety Acmella Oppositifolia Oppositifolia
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Acmella oppositifolia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
(Except Ornamentals) by Peter Hanelt, Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research
Type: Acmella oppositifolia (Lam.) R.K. Jansen Fig. 147 Acmella oleracea (L.) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acmella oppositifolia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acmella oppositifolia to find many related words and phrases!