On this page:
- Aco is a female Japanese singer. She made her debut in 1995 with the pop single "Fuan nano". She is a part of Sony Music Japan. She explores different musical styles, with the albums Absolute Ego and Material displaying Electronica influences. Absolute Ego was produced by ex-Denki Groove keyboardist, Yoshinori Sunahara and The Other Side of Absolute Ego album contains remixes by Tricky, DJ Krush, and Silent Poets.
- born on (38 years ago) in Aichi Prefecture
- nationality: Japan
- profession: Singer-songwriter
- genre: Pop music
- albums: "Kittenish Love", "NUDE", "Lady Soul", "Absolute Ego", "The Other Side of Absolute Ego", "ハートを燃やして", "Material", "Irony", "Mask", "4月のヒーロー", "DROP", "Home Sweet Home", "SPLEEN", "でておいで", "やわらかい肌", "不安なの", "哀愁とバラード", "悦びに咲く花", "愛したあなたは強いひと", "揺れる体温", "星ノクズ", "町", "Aco Best: Girl's Diary", "Devil’s hands", "MY DEAREST FRIEND", "バラ色の世界", "LUCK", "TRAD"
- official website: acoaco.com
- Aco a.k.a. Kārlis Baumanis, better known as Baumaņu Kārlis, was an ethnic Latvian composer in the Russian Empire. He is the author of the lyrics and music of Dievs, svētī Latviju!, the national anthem of Latvia.
- Aco a.k.a. Aleksandar Jovanovic is an actor.
- read more about Aleksandar Jovanovic (actor)
Aco is a fictional film character.
- Aco is a file format.
- Aco a.k.a. kallikrein-related peptidase 15 is a gene.
- also known as prostinogen, kallikrein 15, ACO protease, kallikrein-like serine protease
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aco
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael A. Pagliarulo
Essentially, an ACO is a shared savings program for Medicare providers and ACOs are projected to help solve the problem of fragmented, wasteful, and poor- quality care. Also, ACOs are expected to tackle the lack of financial incentives for ...
by Massachusetts. Board of Education
because a radius and a tangent are perpendicular to each other when the radius is drawn to the point of tangency, and A C O is a right angle, and the triangle ACO is a right triangle. The triangle A B O is a right triangle for the same reason, ...
Strategic Imperatives for the Years Ahead by Robert Handfield
An ACO refers to a group of providers and suppliers of services that will work together to coordinate care for the patients...
More specifically, an ACO is a type of payment and delivery reform model that starts to tie provider reimbursements to ...
by Mark Dietrich, Gregory Anderson
A challenge to an ACO is that the model is designed to place providers at financial risk for the care of fee-for-service (FFS) beneficiaries who are not subject to the pre-authorization or referral control inherent in many HMO models. Thus ...
Pt. 2: First International Conference, ICNC 2005, Changsha, China, August 27-29, 2005, Proceedings by Lipo Wang, Ke Chen, Yew Soon Ong
Since ACO is a constructive meta-heuristic, where a solution is probabilistically built by iteratively adding solution elements to partial solutions and at each step ants consider the entire set of possible elements before choosing just one, the vast ...
Nursing Leadership (2011)
A Concise Encyclopedia, Second Edition by Harriet R. Feldman, PhD, RN, FAAN, Martha J. Greenberg, PhD, RN, Marilyn Jaffe-Ruiz, EdD, RN, Margaret L. McClure, RN, EdD, FAAN, Angela Barron McBride, PhD, RN, FAAN, Thomas D. Smith, MS, RN, DNP, G. Rumay Alexander, EdD, RN
An ACO is an interdisciplinary and people- centered model ...
Applications in Mechanical and Electrical Systems by Tshilidzi Marwala
ACO is a nondeterministic procedure. Non- deterministic procedures produce different solutions for different implementation ...
The ACO is a system that simulates the ants' foraging behavior to solve network optimization problems such as the TSP.
Evolutionary Computation and Optimization Algorithms in Software Engineering: Applications and Techniques (2010)
Applications and Techniques by Chis, Monica
ACO is an appropriate approach to select the path in ...
by Diane M. Dewar
An ACO is a set of healthcare providers that works together and accepts group responsibility for the cost and quality of the care delivered to its patient base. An ACO can be developed with a new team of providers or can evolve from existing ...
by Khosrow-Pour, Mehdi
Ant colony optimization (ACO) is a relatively new computational intelligence paradigm inspired by the behavior of natural ants (Dorigo & Stutzle, 2004). Ants often find the shortest path between a food source and the nest of the colony without ...
Or, Familiar Explanation of the Terms Used in All Arts and Sciences : Containing Definitions Drawn from the Original Writers, and Illustrated by Plates, Diagrams, Cuts, &c by George Crabb
Q - ACO Gem three; digmas simple.—Pza. Capsule: ovate, gulmlate; seeds very many. _ Species. The species of this genus are all perennials; the princi al of which are the Aconitum l_:/coclorum, or the Napeliia magnus, Great yellow ...
The Domestic Encyclopaedia (1803)
Or, A Dictionary of Facts and Useful Knowledge, Comprehending a Concise View of the Latest Discoveries, Inventions, and Improvements, Chiefly Applicable to Rural and Domestic Economy ... by Anthony Florian Madinger Willich, James Mease
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aco
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aco
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1C3O1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aco!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aco to see it in context!