On this page:
Definition of the noun acocanthera oppositifolia
What does acocanthera oppositifolia mean as a name of something?
- evergreen shrub or tree of South Africa
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonyms of Acocanthera oppositifolia: Acocanthera venenata / bushman's poison / ordeal tree
- more generic words: bush / shrub = a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
- member of: Acocanthera / Acokanthera / genus Acocanthera / genus Acokanthera = small genus of trees and shrubs containing strongly toxic cardiac glycosides
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acocanthera oppositifolia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acocanthera oppositifolia to find many related words and phrases!