On this page:
Definition of the noun acocanthera spectabilis
What does acocanthera spectabilis mean as a name of something?
- medium-sized shrubby tree of South Africa having thick leathery evergreen leaves and white or pink flowers and globose usually two-seeded purplish black fruits
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonyms of Acocanthera spectabilis: Acocanthera oblongifolia / poison arrow plant / winter sweet
- more generic words: bush / shrub = a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
- member of: Acocanthera / Acokanthera / genus Acocanthera / genus Acokanthera = small genus of trees and shrubs containing strongly toxic cardiac glycosides
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acocanthera spectabilis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acocanthera spectabilis to find many related words and phrases!