On this page:
Definition of the noun acocanthera venenata
What does acocanthera venenata mean as a name of something?
- evergreen shrub or tree of South Africa
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonyms of Acocanthera venenata: Acocanthera oppositifolia / bushman's poison / ordeal tree
- more generic words: bush / shrub = a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
- member of: Acocanthera / Acokanthera / genus Acocanthera / genus Acokanthera = small genus of trees and shrubs containing strongly toxic cardiac glycosides
Printed books with definitions for Acocanthera venenata
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
(based on Mayne's Lexicon) by Henry Power, Leonard William Sedgwick
The Acocanthera venenata. J., Spanish. The Jasminum grandiflorum. J., trumpet. The Tecoma radicans. J., Virginian. The Tecoma radicans. J., white. The Jasminum officinale. J., wild. (F. jasmin sauvagc.) The Gel- sentium nitidum. J., yellow.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acocanthera venenata
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acocanthera venenata to find many related words and phrases!