On this page:
Definition of the noun Acompocoris
What does Acompocoris mean as a name of something?
Acompocoris is a genus of Anthocoridae, described by Reuter in 1875.
- synonym: genus Acompocoris
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Hemiptera
- family: Anthocoridae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Acompocoris is a kind of Anthocorinae, described by Reuter in 1875.
Phrases with Acompocoris
Phrases starting with the word Acompocoris:
Phrase ending with the word Acompocoris:
Other phrases containing the word Acompocoris:
- Species Acompocoris Alienus
- Species Acompocoris Alpinus
- species Acompocoris lepidus
- Species Acompocoris Montanus
- species Acompocoris pygmaeus
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Acompocoris
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Entomology (2008)
by John L. Capinera
Carayon Cassis and Gross Schuh and Slater ANTHOCORINAE ANTHOCORINAE ANTHOCORIDAE ANTHOCORINI ALMEIDINI ALMEIDINI Acompocoris Reuter Almeida Almeida Anthocoris Fallen ANTHOCORINI ANTHOCORINI Coccivom ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acompocoris
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3O1M3P3O1C3O1R1I1S1
The value of this 11-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acompocoris to find many related words and phrases!