On this page:
- Definition of the noun Acomys cahirinus
- Phrases with Acomys cahirinus
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acomys cahirinus
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acomys cahirinus
- Photos about Acomys cahirinus
- Video language resources about Acomys cahirinus
- Share this page
Definition of the noun Acomys cahirinus
What does Acomys cahirinus mean as a name of something?
Acomys cahirinus is a species of Acomys, described by E. Geoffroy in 1803.
- synonyms: species Acomys cahirinus / Acomys cahirinus / species Acomys cahirinus / Acomys hunteri / species Acomys hunteri / Acomys sabryi / species Acomys sabryi / Acomys viator / species Acomys viator
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Mammalia
- order: Rodentia
- family: Muridae
- genus: Acomys
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Acomys cahirinus is a species of Acomys, described by Desmarest in 1819.
Phrases with Acomys cahirinus
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acomys cahirinus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Dictionary of Virology (2009)
by Brian W.J. Mahy
Isolated from the spiny mouse, Acomys cahirinus (albigena). The vector species has not yet been determined. Gadget's Gully virus (GGYV) A tickborne species in the genus Flavivirus, belonging to the mammalian tick-borne virus group.
by M. W. Service, R. W. Ashford
donovani Kala azar (Visceral Eastern and Southern Sudan, Phlebotomus Presumably zoonotic Rodents (Acomys cahirinus, Rattus Alluvial flat lands With donovani leishmaniasis), post-kala Western Ethiopia orientalis but reservoir ...
by DK Publishing
Flying squirrel Glaucomys sabrinus Brown rat Rattus norvegicus 3 5 1 House mouse Mus musculus Northeast African spiny mouse 4 Acomys cahirinus Malagasy giant rat Hypogeomys antimena 12 Golden hamster 2 5 Mesocricetus auratus ...
Concise Encyclopedia Biology (1996)
Acomys cahirinus (Egyptian spiny mouse), A. minous ( Cretan spiny mouse), A. dimidiatus (Sinai spiny mouse). Most other mice have a gestation time of about 22—24 days, giving birth to naked, blind, helpless young.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acomys cahirinus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acomys cahirinus
If you need images about Acomys cahirinus for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video language resources about Acomys cahirinus
Click on an item to play that video:
- Mysz Kolczasta (Acomys Cahirinus)
Ten film wideo zosta? przes?any z telefonu Android.
- Common spiny mouse (Acomys cahirinus) spitting seeds - ex situ
Captive Acomys cahirinus eating fruits of Ochradenus baccatus and spitting the seeds.
- Topo spinoso (acomys cahirinus)
Topi spinosi nella mia teca.
- Acomys cahirinus climbing on Ochradenus baccatus bushe
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acomys cahirinus to find many related words and phrases!