On this page:
Definition of the noun Acontiostoma
What does Acontiostoma mean as a name of something?
Acontiostoma is a genus of Lysianassidae, described by Stebbing in 1888.
- synonym: genus Acontiostoma
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Amphipoda
- family: Lysianassidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Acontiostoma
Phrases starting with the word Acontiostoma:
Phrase ending with the word Acontiostoma:
Other phrases containing the word Acontiostoma:
- species Acontiostoma pepinii
- species Acontiostoma marionis
- species Acontiostoma tuberculata
- Species Acontiostoma Magellanicum
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acontiostoma
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3O1N1T1I1O1S1T1O1M3A1
The value of this 12-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACONTIOSTOMA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Acontiostoma!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acontiostoma to find many related words and phrases!