On this page:
"Acorazado" is a comedy film directed by Álvaro Curiel.
- countries: Spain, France, Mexico
- language: Spanish Language
- director: Álvaro Curiel
- producers: Sandra Solares & Juan Uruchurtu
- production design by Carlos Y. Jaques & Mayte Ponzanelli
- art direction by Carlos Lagunas
- written by Álvaro Curiel
- based on a story by Álvaro Curiel
- casting by Manuel Teil
- cinematography by German Lammers
- edited by J. M. Cravioto
- music by Ricardo Martín
- costume design by Mariana Watson
- set decoration by Daniela Rojas
- genre: Comedy
- released on (4 years ago)
Who is Acorazado?
Acorazado a.k.a. Alfonso Moreno is a wrestler and a wrestling promoter.
- read more about Alfonso Moreno
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acorazado
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Technological dictionary (1920)
by Néstor Ponce de León
acorazado de acero. — polisher, bruñidor de acero. — powder, limaduras de acero. — prism (reí ) prisma de péndulo. — press, compresor de acero. — rubber , escobilla de alambre de acero. — saw, sierra para cortar acero ea frío. — scale ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acorazado
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acorazado
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1C3O1R1A1Z10A1D2O1
The value of this 9-letter word is 21 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Acorazado for some fun with words!