On this page:
- "Acousticity" is an album by American musician David Grisman, released in 1984.
- "Acousticity", released in 1993, was the first album in a new, stripped down format by the long-running folk rock outfit the Albion Band. It combines the song writing talents of the band members with traditional tunes and music from some of the best folk artists available at the time. It marked the beginning of a new lease of life for the long running and highly influential Albion Band, shaping the small group format that would be the basis of their line-up until their suspension in 2002.
- genre: Folk music
- released in (22 years ago)
"Acousticity" is a 2006 film directed by Joe Gerhardt and Ruth Jarman.
- countries: Czech Republic, England
- language: Czech Language
- directors: Ruth Jarman & Joe Gerhardt
- genres: Experimental film, Abstract animation, Avant-garde
- released in (9 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Acousticity
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Colin Larkin
Acousticity - On Tour ( Talking ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acousticity
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Acousticity
Recording for Acousticity
Photo credit: Semiconductor Films
Scrabble value of A1C3O1U1S1T1I1C3I1T1Y4
The value of this 11-letter word is 18 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Acousticity for some fun with words!