Acquainted With the Night
On this page:
- "Acquainted With the Night" is a musical album of Pieces of a Dream.
- released in (14 years ago)
- "Acquainted With the Night" is a musical EP of Humus.
- released in (8 years ago)
- "Acquainted with the Night": “Acquainted with the Night” is a poem by Robert Frost. It first appeared in the Virginia Quarterly Review and was published in 1928 in his collection West-Running Brook.
- author: Christopher Dewdney
- "Acquainted with the Night" is a book by Paul Raeburn.
- genres: Psychology, Biography
- subjects: Medical, United States of America, Family, Psychiatry, Child
"Acquainted With the Night" is a 2010 documentary written and directed by Michael McNamara.
- country: Canada
- language: English Language
- producers: Judy Holm & Michael McNamara
- written by Michael McNamara
- cinematography by David Bradshaw, Mark Ellam, James Griffith
- edited by Roland Schlimme & Rod Deogrades
- music by Kurt Swinghammer
- genres: Environment, Documentary film
- subject: Bat
- released in (5 years ago)
- Gemini Award for Best Science, Technology, Nature, Environment or Adventure Documentary Program nomination for Michael McNamara & Judy Holm
- Gemini Award for Best Direction in a Documentary Program nomination for Michael McNamara
- Gemini Award for Best Picture Editing in a Documentary Program or Series nomination for Roland Schlimme & Rod Deogrades
- Gemini Award for Best Direction in a Documentary Program, received by Michael McNamara
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Acquainted With the Night
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Nancy Lewis Tuten, John Zubizarreta
" " ACQUAINTED WITH THE NIGHT," published in West-Running Brook (1928), appeared ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acquainted With the Night
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acquainted With the Night
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Acquainted With the Night to learn how to say it correctly!