On this page:
Definition of the noun Acramorphocephalus
What does Acramorphocephalus mean as a name of something?
Acramorphocephalus is a genus of Brentidae, described by Kleine in 1918.
- synonym: genus Acramorphocephalus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Coleoptera
- family: Brentidae
Phrases with Acramorphocephalus
Phrases starting with the word Acramorphocephalus:
- Acramorphocephalus gebieni
- Acramorphocephalus stabilis
- Acramorphocephalus costipennis
- Acramorphocephalus schoutedeni
Phrase ending with the word Acramorphocephalus:
Other phrases containing the word Acramorphocephalus:
- Species Acramorphocephalus Gebieni
- Species Acramorphocephalus Stabilis
- species Acramorphocephalus costipennis
- species Acramorphocephalus schoutedeni
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acramorphocephalus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3R1A1M3O1R1P3H4O1C3E1P3H4A1L1U1S1
The value of this 18-letter word is 34 points. Since it has more than 15 letters, it can be played on Super Scrabble board only.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acramorphocephalus to find many related words and phrases!